[K12OSN] Any New K12LTSP deployments

Lars Schade lars.schade at berlin.de
Sun Jan 9 17:57:40 UTC 2011

Hello All,

the discussion in December about k12linux in f14 and/or rhel6 led me to
upgrade my installation to f13 using Kevin's rpm. Things went smoothly
and seem to work fine. As you know support for f13 will end in June and
I truly hope that the future of k12linux will be somewhat less vague and
open by that time than it seems to be today!

Cheers, Lars