[K12OSN] Any New K12LTSP deployments

Seema Ali sali at vsb.bc.ca
Mon Jan 17 01:25:39 UTC 2011

FYI.

I have an interesting situation.  I have been given $10 000 to upgrade my lab.  The money will only cover part of the computer lab.  So I'll have some Intel Core 2 Duo processor E8400 computers and some old Pentium 4's (I believe).  I'm currently running CentOS5 and I have K12LTSP4.  I heard that my current set up will not work for the new computers because I don't have the drivers for it. So, I am also waiting for version of K12Linux/K12LTSP based on CentOS6 with local application support.

Gavin (& helpers), thanks for all of your hard work.