[K12OSN] Any New K12LTSP deployments

Seema Ali sali at vsb.bc.ca
Mon Jan 17 17:38:01 UTC 2011

My lab is a regular 30 student computers  + 1 teacher computer.

Normally I would agree with you, that $10 000 could upgrade a new lab, but our school district has restrictions on the types of computers we can purchase.  We have a choice of 2 at a fixed price with upgrade options.  =[

Todd, right now the Canadian dollar is close to the Americain dollar, but I think the cost of our supplies is more.  I haven't researched computer prices, but I know it is true for books. =]

>From Seema.

How big a lab do you have? You could easily completely upgrade a lab
of 30 machines for $10k.