Re: [K12OSN] New Building's LTSP Server -- NEW WRINKLE

Agreed! The testing of proposed apps is vital. TuxMath is fantastic for all school ages but it's a serious bandwidth hog. ditto for TuxType (both are raw pixmaps at full screen resolution running 30 fps over a network connection! Poor client video performance can impact these as well as resource starvation on the server.)

A major factor is LTSP servers is RAM. There's no such thing as too much RAM!