Re: [K12OSN] Final Matching Challenge: $185 by July 7th, 2011

Warren,

Thanks for all your hard work, put me in for $50.

--joe o'brien
--Meridian School District
--Bellingham WA

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 4:53 AM, Warren Togami Jr. <warren togami com> wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6nlsElmEJ0
Youtube: K12Linux EL6 Tech Demo

https://www.facebook.com/k12linux.org
Please show your support of K12Linux by following the project on Facebook.  It helps to demonstrate to the global community the diverse geography and people who benefit from K12Linux.

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/2011FundDrive
Currently we have pledges of $2,630.79 from 24 Donors in 9 Countries.

James Bergsten has issued a new matching challenge to the K12Linux community.

If four NEW contributors pledge a maximum of $50 each totaling a minimum of $185 by July 7th, then he will contribute a matching $185 in support of K12Linux development.  This means we will reach our $3,000 goal for the 2011 year, and this fund drive will be completed.

Please write to me directly if you would like to make a contribution.

Thanks,
Warren Togami
warren togami com