[K12OSN] Thanks to 2011 Fund Drive Donors

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/2011FundDrive#Thanksto2011FundDriveDonors
I have listed all donors of the 2011 Fund Drive. If I have received money, you should be listed. I have errors in my records, so please contact me privately if you sent your donation but you are not listed.

I didn't know where some of the USA donors live.

Please contact me directly if you would like to make any corrections to names, links, locations, or to change the credit to your company or school.

https://www.facebook.com/k12linux.org
Follow K12Linux News on Facebook, click "Like"

https://www.facebook.com/feeds/page.php?id=126118240801359&format=rss20
Follow K12Linux News via RSS

Warren Togami
warren togami com