Re: [K12OSN] web browser crashing

Hi,

My first guess would be that your thin client runs out of memory. Either way, running firefox from an xterm and seeing what error messages it spits out when it crashes, will help you a lot in finding the problem.

Kindest regards,
Jan Middelkoop
ICT manager Recreatie&  Zorg Groep

Website: http://www.recreatie-zorg.nl/