[K12OSN] K12Linux EL6 Language/Keyboard Configuration

Warren Togami Jr. warren at togami.com
Fri Jul 29 11:08:05 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

Since donations came from 10 countries that speak many different
languages, I have been focusing on fixing the LDM login screen and
language/keyboard selection.

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~wtogami/archive/2011/k12linux-language-config.png

I made some progress fixing the configuration of a default language for
all thin clients.  However, I am currently lacking hardware in order to
test non-US layout keyboards.

Any private beta members with a non-US keyboard can help me test this?

Hopefully with this and a few minor issues fixed, we should be ready for
Public Beta soon.

Warren