[K12OSN] K12Linux EL6 Language/Keyboard Configuration

Hey folks,

Since donations came from 10 countries that speak many different languages, I have been focusing on fixing the LDM login screen and language/keyboard selection.

http://people.fedoraproject.org/~wtogami/archive/2011/k12linux-language-config.png

I made some progress fixing the configuration of a default language for all thin clients. However, I am currently lacking hardware in order to test non-US layout keyboards.

Any private beta members with a non-US keyboard can help me test this?

Hopefully with this and a few minor issues fixed, we should be ready for Public Beta soon.

Warren