[K12OSN] Youtube: K12Linux EL6 Tech Demo

Warren Togami Jr. warren at togami.com
Fri Jun 17 07:37:54 UTC 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6nlsElmEJ0
Tonight I recorded this raw video demonstrating the working features
(and some of the bugs) of the upcoming K12Linux EL6.  Everything you see
in this video will soon be testable by the donors in the private beta.

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/2011FundDrive
Fund Drive Status: currently $2,330 of $3,000 raised for the 2011 Goal
https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/EL6Status
Current development status.

Within the next day (or maybe sooner...) donors should expect to receive
written instructions to install K12Linux EL6.  If you had sent money but
do not hear from me by the end of Friday, please contact me.

Thank you for your support!

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com