Re: [K12OSN] $1330.79 Pledged K12Linux EL6 Status Update

As of today, $905.79 has been received from 8 donors, $50 designated to charity. $1,330.79 total has been pledged from 14 people.

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/2011FundDrive
Details of the K12Linux EL6 Fund Drive
https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/EL6Status
Development Status

I am currently attempting to fix ltspfs for remote USB storage. If I am unable to fix this within the next day, then the private beta will be released to donors with this feature broken. My goal is to release the private beta around Wednesday of this week.

Warren Togami
warren togami com