[K12OSN] Supporting someone that support us

Without meaning to "preach to the choir" I am somewhat disturbed by the low number of folks willing to donate Warren some money. When I first read about his proposal, I though we had landed the bargain of the century, and immediately donated perhaps more than I could honestly afford. His knowledge and plain approach to solving our issues was more than worth my contribution. I am lucky in that I have a steady job, but in a few weeks I am retiring and will perhaps not benefit too much directly from his fixes. But, for those that will, and in addition support the idea of Free Software, what are you waiting for? Skip a week of latte or beers and actually send the money. You may have recently read that lawyers are already trying to do away with Open Source - one way to stop the corporate greed they represent is by supporting folks like Warren that can help us expand the user base to where it may become impossible to reverse the trend... Are we as a group somewhat idealistic? I hope so - it would be a shame to have a project with this potential go to waste...

--
Alan A Hodson MEd.
Instructional Applications Analyst