[K12OSN] $500 Matching Challenge from Red Hat for New Donors Only

I would like to donate $100 to the EL6 LTSP project.

The details on the https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/2011FundDrive page are a little short on details about how to contact to offer a donation.

We are a UK based IT company and use LTSP in-house for normal desktops. We connect to different in-house servers to carry out software development, and found that the Ubuntu LTSP version was not able to do this, so we have been happy to run on a Fedora 12 based system. A support EL6 based solution would be a big improvement.

Do I contact Warren directly?

regards

Trevor
--