[K12OSN] $500 Matching Challenge from Red Hat for New Donors Only

Brian Fristensky bfristen at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 8 13:14:24 UTC 2011

I'll pledge another $100 to the Red Hat matching initiative. I would
encourage other donors to support Warren. Having done a Ph.D.  myself
years ago, and supervising Masters and Ph.D. students for years, I can
attest that it is a long road ahead for him. Our contributions don't
adequately compensate the work that goes into a project of this type.

Brian Fristensky
Winnipeg, Canada