Re: [K12OSN] $500 Matching Challenge from Red Hat for New Donors Only

I'll pledge another $100 to the Red Hat matching initiative. I would encourage other donors to support Warren. Having done a Ph.D. myself years ago, and supervising Masters and Ph.D. students for years, I can attest that it is a long road ahead for him. Our contributions don't adequately compensate the work that goes into a project of this type.

Brian Fristensky
Winnipeg, Canada

Warren Togami Jr. wrote:
https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/2011FundDrive
Red Hat just today handed us a challenge that may help to encourage more support from the K12Linux community. We have until the end of June 15th to find pledges totaling $500 from NEW contributors who have not already donated during this fund drive. Red Hat suggests the new donations to be in amounts of $50 or $100, to encourage a larger number of people to become members and spread the burden among more people who benefit from LTSP.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/K12Linux/126118240801359
Follow K12Linux on Facebook. I just created this page and haven't really set it up yet. Anyone want to help admin the page and write stuff to better explain the project?

Warren Togami
warren togami com