Subject: [K12OSN] $500 Matching Challenge from Red Hat for New Donors Only
Date: Mi 08 Jun 2011 02:59:32 CEST
From: Warren Togami Jr.<warren togami com>
To: K12OSN redhat com

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/2011FundDrive
Red Hat just today handed us a challenge that may help to encourage more
support from the K12Linux community.  We have until the end of June 15th
to find pledges totaling $500 from NEW contributors who have not already
donated during this fund drive.  Red Hat suggests the new donations to
be in amounts of $50 or $100, to encourage a larger number of people to
become members and spread the burden among more people who benefit from
LTSP.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/K12Linux/126118240801359
Follow K12Linux on Facebook.  I just created this page and haven't
really set it up yet.  Anyone want to help admin the page and write
stuff to better explain the project?

Warren Togami
warren togami com