Re: [K12OSN] Server sending excessive "GetProperty" requests

On 6/11/2011 7:48 PM, Jeff Siddall wrote:

Just one... and that got me digging some more.  Turns out that
particular client had desktop effects enabled in KDE.  I have disabled
them and the problem appears to have gone away.

Does anyone run a compositing desktop in LTSP (KDE or otherwise)?  If
so, any issues?

compiz worked in my testing of Fedora 12 LTSP when the client hardware and driver supported composite. But it seems to be broken with EL6-based LTSP with the same client hardware. I probably will not be able to fix this.

Warren