Re: [K12OSN] Fundraising

On 6/12/2011 4:10 AM, Steven Santos wrote:
Warren,

I am now back from Easter Island (amazing trip!)

Can you send me details on sending you my pledge?
---
Steven Santos
Director
P: 617-527-0667
F: 617-934-1870
E: Steven SimplyCircus com

Simply Circus, Inc.
86 Los Angeles Street
Newton, MA 02462

Personal check? Are you able to benefit from a charitable donation tax deduction? If so I'd prefer you write the check to "Honolulu Community Concert Band" and I'll have them mail you a receipt for tax purposes.

Mail to:
Warren Togami
713 Menehune Ln Apt A3
Honolulu, HI 96826