Re: [K12OSN] K12OSN Digest, Vol 88, Issue 14

Olivier PUYGRANIER wrote:
Hello Warren,
Yes, cool video.
I have a question about the remote usb storage.
Does it work when the K12ltsp server is connected on a ldap and the homes are on the ldap?
I have tell to my hierarchy in my school to make a donation, but the answer was to wait that the new president come.
Have a nice day.
Olivier Puygranier
http://www.lavitibeaune.com/viti/

Olivier,

We currently use LTSP on Fedora12, with users authenticated via LDAP (Fedora 389 DS) and home directories mounted via NFS from one server, and the USB storage works OK on the thin clients.

HTH

regards

Trevor

--