Re: [K12OSN] Poll: Priorities?

I would be happy to provide some technical abilities to build/maintain a client package with the needed modules for this. I'm looking at how to use the kernel src.rpm or devel.rpm and create the needed binaries as part of a package upgrade cycle automatically. It may be easier than I thought to provide a kmod-nbd.rpm