[K12OSN] Slightly OT - Wireless in your school/building

Julius Szelagiewicz julius at turtle.com
Tue Mar 15 13:30:03 UTC 2011

The problem with science is that any fraud or crank with a PhD can publish
just about any garbage in a "peer reviewed" journal. The sane people just
don't have enough time to debunk all the dreck and the gullible will
believe anything. There is no global warming! Your peer reviewed
"scientists" have proven it!

Clifford, Reddit might be a better forum for this kind of nonsense.

Julius