[K12OSN] LTSP 5.2.4.5 - lts.conf is not read

Burke Almquist burke at thealmquists.net
Fri Mar 25 04:59:23 UTC 2011

> I also did the following:
>
> In the Firewall wizard set
> TFTP 69/udp
> Other ports: 177 udp xdmcp
I think by default (at least in previous versions) the bridge br0 was a trusted interface. All traffic on a trusted interface is allowed by default. Check and make sure that is turned on (or temporarily disable the firewall) and restart it.
Then you know if your firewall is blocking traffic.

> I have turned off SE linux, which always seems to mess up LTSP.
Agreed, I think this is mentioned on the wiki. I just set it to non-enforcing, cause it's less work, but you get the idea.