[K12OSN] Slightly OT - Wireless in your school/building

Phydeaux reb at taco.com
Fri Mar 11 15:13:58 UTC 2011

> So it is very interesting that the two detailed responses I've
> received are about the potential dangers associated with wifi and the
> lack of information backing this perceived danger.

There were two posted responses.  One pointed out unjustified hysteria in
an Ontario school.  The other gave examples of why this sort of complaint
is a canard.

All WiFi devices I've ever seen can be disabled by the flick of a
switch.  Most can be disabled via a web interface. That should be more
than enough to solve your immediate problem and let you worry about real
issues.

reb