[K12OSN] Zotac Zbox realtec network driver missing in Centos5.5

Julius Szelagiewicz julius at turtle.com
Mon Mar 14 14:22:22 UTC 2011

Folks,
 I cought Odin talking how great the Zotac boxes are, so I got me one of
those babies in the AMD 64bit flavor. I installed DRBL on an AMD 64 bit
pc running Centos 5.5 and proceeded to boot the box. Got PXE going, the
system loads and then chokes on not recognised Realtec gigabit adapter.
I'm sure that there is a driver for it in Centos 5.5, but how do I get it
and what do I do to make it show up on the box?

Julius