[K12OSN] Slightly OT - Wireless in your school/building

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:37:38 UTC 2011

On 3/14/11 7:11 PM, CLIFFORD ILKAY wrote:

> You managed to find many sources of RF waves, which isn't remarkable. How can
> you conclude that those waves don't have adverse health effects, especially on
> children? Unless you have done research and published papers on the health
> effects of radio waves as Dr. Magda Havas <http://www.magdahavas.org/>
> <http://www.magdahavas.com/> has, your Master's degree doesn't really make you
> any more qualified than anyone I can stop and ask on the street.

So, now that pretty much everyone has had a wireless router in their house,
maybe a few feet away from where they sit by the computer, not to mention the
other ends of the connections in our laptops and cell phones that are even
closer, you don't think anyone would have noticed how sick it makes us?

> So based on a sample of one, you're concluding that this is all in the minds of
> litigious parents?

Yes.  Or at least that the effects are just the same as an equivalent amount of
electromagnetic radiation in the light or heat spectrum.  But that won't save
you in a lawsuit.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com