[K12OSN] Slightly OT - Wireless in your school/building

Dan Young dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us
Tue Mar 15 17:46:55 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:14 AM, CLIFFORD ILKAY
<clifford_ilkay at dinamis.com> wrote:
> How is it inappropriate to point out that technology someone is considering
> deploying might be harmful to human health?

I don't care to debate the merits of your points. I do take exception
with the venue in which you make them.

I would suggest that it's unlikely in the extreme that the question
posed can be amicably settled in this forum. Clearly this is a topic
you feel strongly about. I'd encourage you to find a forum in which
you'd like to engage in such a discussion and link to it here.

Continuing to berate folks here for how wrong-headed you feel they are
only serves to poison the well of goodwill on which the open-source
community is based.

--
Dan Young <dyoung at mesd.k12.or.us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services