[K12OSN] Shutting down client

Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:50:45 UTC 2011

Hello

  I'm trying to shut down ltsp client from server machine.
  I found this old message about shutting down a client but this was
for ltsp 4.1 and ltspinfo is no longer there (there is ltsp-info but
I'm not sure it's the same thing).
  So is this procedure still possible:
  http://www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2004-August/msg00773.html

  Otherwise, how should I shut down the client?

  (I've tried enabling sshd on client machine running in kiosk mode
which worked after adding additional packages, playing around with
rwtab and key pairs. Then I've enabled sudo but after I run "sudo
shutdown -h now" client goes into "shutting down" blue screen and
never actually switches off).

  Thank you

P.S. Fedora 14.

--