[K12OSN] Computer lab needed in Elementary school?

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Thu May 5 20:13:08 UTC 2011

Hello,

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 1:36 PM, John Oligario <johno at islandwood.org> wrote:
> Perhaps your consultant wants you to think along his lines and go with
> less expensive say of doing things. Where I am we have a few computer
> labs even though most of the teaching is outdoors.

I don't think that it will result in it being less expensive -- in
fact I know it doesn't have anything to do with the budget but all
about appearance.

Further, it may actually cost us more as having one computer lab with
20 machines is cheaper than trying to spread 5 or 6 computers around
10 classrooms.

Thanks for your feedback.
Joseph