[K12OSN] Thoughts on paperless school

Steven Santos Steven at simplycircus.com
Sat May 7 13:06:09 UTC 2011

When you go that route, you tie everyone to a computer for all work.  I
don't think of that as is a good thing.

Computers are a tool.  So are pen and paper.

Schools need to teach pen and paper more so than computers.

Not to say they don't need to teach computers (they do), but not to the
exclusivity of pen and paper.

---
Steven Santos
Director