[K12OSN] New thin client recommendations

Jeff Siddall news at siddall.name
Mon May 9 13:57:29 UTC 2011

On 05/07/2011 01:43 PM, David Hopkins wrote:
> I am currently using Edubuntu 9.10 and will move to either CentOS 6
> with LTSP 5.2 or Edubuntu latest version over the summer, depending on
> what is available.

Hmmm... Not sure about edubuntu but I always found Ubuntu's kernels were
awfully old -- really that is the main reason I went to Fedora in the
first place!

Anyway, CentOS 6 should have a plenty new kernel (and I hope any new
ubuntu based OS would also) to support the Atom chipsets so the problem
should be a thing of the past.

Jeff