[K12OSN] $225 Pledged Re: Pledge Drive for K12Linux EL6

Warren Togami Jr. warren at togami.com
Tue May 17 20:21:57 UTC 2011

On 5/17/2011 3:41 AM, Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:
> $100 from me. As far as I'm concerned, Warren should keep the money. I am
> grateful that he is willing to work so far below minimum wage.
> Julius

This is very much appreciated.  Each donor may choose to assign their
donation to me or my designated charity if they wish.

My designated charity is http://www.hcband.org, a 501(c)3 music
education and community band organization where I am a volunteer
musician.  Yes, it has nothing to do with LTSP, but I hope to raise some
money for this org and that is the condition of my participation in this
project.

So far $225 has been pledged.  I will proceed with Phase I feasibility
testing after $750 has been pledged (but not yet sent) as this seems
like a sufficient amount of seriousness from this community.

If you have pledged, please contact me directly so we can work out the
best way to transfer money while minimizing transaction fees.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com