[K12OSN] $500 Pledged, Feasibility Assessment

Warren Togami Jr. warren at togami.com
Sat May 21 00:37:53 UTC 2011

On 5/20/2011 2:17 PM, Steven Santos wrote:
> Warren,
> I go on a trip starting Tuesday, and I get back on the 10th.  Can I
> send you the $50 now, or should I wait until I get back?
> ---
> Steven Santos
> Director
> P: 617-527-0667
> F: 617-934-1870
> E: Steven at SimplyCircus.com

See my previous post: "K12Linux EL6 Preliminary Feasibility Assessment"

I haven't decided if this project is feasible yet, but I suppose I could 
simply return your transfer if I decide to abort the project.  So I 
guess go ahead if you want, or after you are back is fine too.


More information about the K12OSN mailing list