[K12OSN] Pledge Drive for K12Linux EL6

Warren Togami Jr. warren at togami.com
Thu May 26 04:31:29 UTC 2011

On 5/25/2011 1:01 PM, Dan Young wrote:
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Julius Szelagiewicz<julius at turtle.com>  wrote:
>> Dear Folks,
>>         I decided to to increase my pledge by $100 as a matching
>> donation if someone new by the end of Friday pledges $100.
>
> Nice! I'll take you up on that and pledge $100.

Great!  Thank you!

How do you want to transfer?
============================
* Bank of America allows transfers between account holders for free.  Do
you have a Bank of America account?
* Personal Check mailed would be the next best option.

Who do you want to receive credit?
==================================
Do you want your name or your employer to be mentioned in the credits of
k12linux.org?

Who do you want to receive the contribution?
* Warren is soon a grad student with no income... help feed Warren.  In
this case there is no tax deduction unless you happen to have a
business, then you can write it off as a business expense.
* Donate to my designated 501(c)3 charity.  In that case they'll send
you a receipt so you can benefit with a tax deduction.  I am happy if
you pay me or them, either way is great.  In this case you would need to
mail a check written out to "Honolulu Community Concert Band".

Let me know what choices you have made.

Thanks,
Warren Togami
warren at togami.com