[K12OSN] New Building's LTSP Server

John Oligario johno at islandwood.org
Wed May 4 14:31:07 UTC 2011

I myself have never been inclined to use a non-server board for anything
other than a workstation. This system will be in the background however
it will be a workhorse needing to be alive at any and all times around
the clock. It does not have to be a powerful processor, just solid. The
case should have removable cooling fans and dual power supplies each
attached to a separate ups.
Just my preference. a few hundred dollars can save thousands later.

John Oligario |  Senior Information Systems Support Technician  |
IslandWood | T 206.855.4308 | F 206.855.4301 |

"The mission of IslandWood is to provide exceptional learning
experiences and to inspire lifelong environmental and community
stewardship."