[K12OSN] New Building's LTSP Server

Julius Szelagiewicz julius at turtle.com
Thu May 5 16:57:10 UTC 2011

You have a problem. I'm running 40 terminals on a server with 4 AMD 64bit
processors, 4 cores each with 32GB memory. Should have gone with more
processors and more memory. The response time is usually just fine, but no
development is don on this server. 65 terminals need a lot of memory an a
lot of bandwidth. You may want to look into DRBL, not that I had any luck
with Zotac boxes ;-)

Julius