[K12OSN] Computer lab needed in Elementary school?

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Fri May 6 02:49:44 UTC 2011

Joseph,

It's always good to get a second opinion. That being "the consultant".
That being said.If you are the ONE doing the leg work in the grand
scheme of things, I would look at it,as "it is my way or the highway".
You have a good idea of what your school's needs are in regards to
student's  to pc  ratio etc. Laptops on multiple carts stuffed in
various classrooms are great, providing, you have one dedicated grunt
maintaining these laptops. The voice of experience talking here. Me
being the grunt!..:(
In the long haul,if teachers,admins,and You want the students to have
reliable internet access with a plethora of application sets,available,
the K12ltsp is still 'new school' and most reliable bottom line. I would
bet money your 'consultant' has never heard of k12ltsp solution for one
thing.
Just my 2 cents.

Take Care,
Barry