[K12OSN] [Bulk] Computer lab needed in Elementary school?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:52:33 UTC 2011

On 5/7/11 1:38 AM, Robert Arkiletian wrote:

> If you think about applications and how the browser is THE new
> platform then you can provide most apps through SaaS (Software as a
> Service). OS agnostic as long as you have a browser.

I think that's a good point and preferences for personal devices may be changing
with advances in phones and tablets and cheaper laptops, but how do you handle
video?  Does anyone have that working well enough for a classroom on ltsp or
over wireless?  Or do you just use a projector where you need it for more than a
few people at once?

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com