[K12OSN] vnc to locally loaded ltsp?

Jan Middelkoop jan at recreatie-zorg.nl
Wed May 18 15:29:09 UTC 2011

You can run commands locally on the clients by using the command
"ltsp-localapps" on the clients.  Open a terminal on a client, type
"ltsp-localapps xterm" and it'll give you a terminal running on the client.

You could create a script on the server, that starts the presentation as
a local app on the client.  If you make a launcher icon in Gnome to the
script, then all users have to do is click the icon to start the
presentation locally.

This would seem like a better solution to what you're trying to achieve.

Kindest regards,
Jan Middelkoop