Re: [K12OSN] GoToMeeting client

David,

Thank You for this info. At least these two meeting apps are doable.
Unfortunately the GoToMeeting plug-in HAS to work,,as this is contingent
on the vendor 'invite'. It isn't the clients choice.
Most of ,,especially high-end vendors ,,for whatever reason,,have chosen
GoToMeeting as there online fix-it shop:)
Hope this makes the post a little more sense?

Sidenote:
I/We have actually been using BigBlueButton which works great for our
school environment. If anyone on list wants a nice scalable 'show me
how' interface, to teachers for example this is very much a realistic
approach. It is relativly easy setup for Centos 5 now and very easy if
you are running Ubuntu
Most teachers don't want to learn anything new,,so this collects a lot
of dust,bottom line:)

Take Care,
Barry