Re: [K12OSN] Webpage tanking TC

Best solution I've found is making sure the TCs that can be fat are fat, and as such run java/flash/html5 on the client itself rather than on the server where multiple copies are always bound to jam performance... Also... the bigger your pipeline the better... gigabit to every client works wonders, if u cant do that, dual gigabit on the server to 2 seperate switches also helps... 2 gigabit network internals I mean...

I just setup a school albeit be it ubuntu, and 60% of clients are fat, it helped a lot of things, not just stability, but speed, persistence if server reboots, etc...

kind regards,
David Van Assche