[K12OSN] laptops - workstations no access to internet

Beste Ellen, dear All,
thanks for the reactions.

We zitten denk ik niet ver van elkaar, Ellen :=)

This is very strange, it seems to work out of the k12ltsp box for several stations, but not for my own laptop ...

I'm now working on a machine that sees eth0, as gateway;

[root new-host-4 ~]# route -n
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
192.168.0.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     1      0        0 eth0
0.0.0.0         192.168.0.1     0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 eth0

maybe that is normal when working with bridged network ?????

while my laptop sees eth1 ltspbr0 as gateway, as I would expect.
Both machines are on NetworkManager.

So I'm not getting this.

greetings, J.

Opensource Software is the future.