[K12OSN] El6 ltsp5.x clients using

Josh Malone jmalone at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 23 21:24:56 UTC 2011

On 23.11.2011 16:10, Barry R Cisna wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Curious as to what anyone that is trying EL6 with ltsp 5.x ,what you
> are
> using for clients,and what you are running into,as far as snafoos,for
> given client?
>

> Thanks,
> Barry

I'm using diskless workstations LTSP-1720 clients and the only snafu
there is the Intel graphics LVDS ghost-monitor issue that is apparently
well-known in the LTSP community. Other than that I'm quite happy with
them. They're a tad on the large size, physically, but that's a minor
issue. EL6 supports them in dual-head mode just fine.

-Josh

        Joshua Malone       Systems Administrator
      (jmalone at nrao.edu)    NRAO Charlottesville
         434-296-0263           www.nrao.edu
         434-249-5699 (mobile)

BOFH excuse #427: network down, IP packets delivered via
UPS