[K12OSN] El6 ltsp5.x clients using

Jeff Siddall news at siddall.name
Sat Nov 26 01:06:13 UTC 2011

On 11/23/2011 04:10 PM, Barry R Cisna wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Curious as to what anyone that is trying EL6 with ltsp 5.x ,what you are
> using for clients,and what you are running into,as far as snafoos,for a
> given client?

Running mostly Intel Atom stuff (lots of D945GSEJT, some D945GCLF,
D510MO and D410PT) with a couple of Via C7s (LN10000EG).  Just started
trying to get an AMD Athlon X2 system with an ATI MV2450 4 head card
working.  I'll post results on that once I have done some testing.

Not a single problem with any of those.

Jeff