[K12OSN] Problems loading Kernel on new install

Steve skerr at rx30.com
Thu Oct 27 15:05:06 UTC 2011

Thanks for your suggestions Barry,

As per my response to Warren, I did simplify my network setup as much as
possible.
I have everything working on port 67 and the plan is to get a working
baseline and make my
neccessary modifications in increments until if/when something breaks.
Im starting to think maybe the
LTSP kernel doesnt contain nic drivers for my laptop (Atheros PCIE) or
my 2 jammin TC's (unknown nic)

That being said, Id still like to try your suggestion, can you give me a
little clarification on what you mean by
"append the nic,,for mac address,,,x.y.z in the pxe file,,,for each TC "
I suspect your referring to /pxelinux.cfg/default ??
sorry if I'm a bit daft.