Re: [K12OSN] Firefox core dumps - CentOS 6

> I am using the 64 bit Flash plugin.  It is downloadable from Adobe's
> site and is in beta or some such.  But it works and does not break FF.
>
> My think clients are the same as yours, 32 bit, no local apps.  So FF
> is running on the x86_64 server so the 64bit flash would be best.

That's what I figured.  I have no idea which version was installed
before, or where it came from.  I grabbed the latest one from Adobe and
now all seems well.  My browser now reports this on the Adobe Flash test
page:

   You have version 11,0,1,129 installed

Thanks!

reb