[K12OSN] Resend: Thin client parts on offer

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Mon Sep 12 15:32:52 UTC 2011

Hello, all.

I know for many of you, September marks the end of summer and
beginning of a new year, and though Spring is usually for cleaning, we
have chosen to make some room now.

So, I have a partial list of odds and ends that may be of interest to
someone on this list. I know many folks here may look for a way to get
a few more thin clients at a reduced price. Consider the prices on
this list a suggested price. We would like to get all this stuff
cleared out by the end of the month, so make us an offer. Prices
obviously don't include shipping and I am hoping they will find a home
in North America (we are in New York), so as not to have to worry
about the various duties associated with selling abroad.

Here is a link to the list:

http://symbio-technologies.com/LTSP-Sale-201109-total.pdf

As always, you all know where to find me. Happy New Year! :)

-Gadi

--
Gideon Romm
Symbio Technologies | www.symbio-technologies.com