[K12OSN] crashing apps

Hello All,

CentOS 6.3 32 - bit
SL 6.1
ltsp 5

Wondering if anyone has any ideas as to why when I run Firefox as an
local app when FF randomly crashes if I have Evolution and Pidgin
open ,also running as local apps,they usually either one or both close
when Firefox crashes and closes?
I thought if I could determine why they mostly all crash and close I may
be able to firgure,,maybe the underlying cause> I never have seen
anything obvious in any logs.

Thanks,
Barry