Re: [K12OSN] crashing apps

Burke,

Yes swap is enabled.After looking swap enabled is default setup on
ltsp5.
Think I should try disabling swap on TC and see what happens?
I have now tried 3 TC's with about 2.4 ghz cpu and 1 gig ram 1 gig
nic,,,with identical results,
When running firefox locally on TC i may be able to go 15 -30 mins then
crashes.
As I stated usually when this happens also Evlultion and Pidgin also
shuts...

Thank You,
Barry