[K12OSN] Remote support software

Mike Lichtenwalner lichtemi at mtwp.net
Fri Feb 10 14:14:44 UTC 2012

Hi All,

We are a K12 district which has been offering a small selection of virtual classes to our high school students for several years. The classes are created/delivered using OSS - Moodle, OpenOffice, etc. We would like to be able to offer our students remote support at home if they need it. Does anyone know of a product that meets the following criteria:

 - Open source
 - Cross platform (Windows, Mac, Linux) for the teacher and student
 - "Client-less" (Ideally, the student would visit a website to initiate the remote support session - NO chance of an adult accessing the student's computer without his/her knowledge.)

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!
Mike

Mike Lichtenwalner