[K12OSN] Remote support software

Mike Lichtenwalner lichtemi at mtwp.net
Fri Feb 10 15:14:42 UTC 2012

Yes, that is the definition of support I am using.

I understand that client-less is impossible. My hope is that the client would install automatically in the background so that students would not need to visit one site to download/install a client, then launch the client and verbally provide a pin of some kind to allow the teacher/tech to access the computer. The workflow I'm hoping for is:

 - Student visits a website.
 - Student clicks a link to initiate a support session.
 - Client downloads, installs, launches, and asks if it is OK to allow the teacher/tech to control the computer.

Maybe this is just a dream...:-)