[K12OSN] tftp respawning

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Sat Feb 11 12:48:03 UTC 2012

*SOLVED*

Just for completeness I wanted to post that the tftp what appeared to be
respawning with client hanged at loading ,,,pxelinux line.
I had to hand edit the xinetd/tfpt config file to /var/lib/tftpboot dir.
In the server_args line I had the -s switch which was in the older
centos 5 config.
After removing the -s switch ,the virtual pxeclient booted up as
expected.
Also adding, in VirtualBox the only nic I could find that would emulate
pxe boot was the PCIfast II card. This work as expected for pxe booting.

Take Care,
Barry