[K12OSN] XFCE4

Matthew Carter redbranchwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 01:44:20 UTC 2012

Sorry about the delay in the response, busy at work and home . . . I
think I may have figured out the issue.

I had ssh set to an alternate port instead of 22 and it was also limited
by username. Once I set that back to the standard port and removed the
user limitation, it allowed me to login. I think I'm going to run the
communications unencrypted for better speed anyway. Once I logged in to
the TC, I only saw the background. I then chrooted on the server to
/opt/ltsp/i386 and did a "yum install xfce-panel" and then rebooted the
TC. It came up perfectly.

Thanks!